Want More Leads From Google Ads?
Pay-per-click marketing is a way of using search engine advertising to generate clicks to your website, rather than “earning” those clicks organically. You know those sponsored ads you often see at the top of Google’s search results page, marked with a yellow label? That’s pay-per-click advertising.
We can set up and manage Google AdWords campaigns to drive more traffic to your website and increase sales.
Paid Media Starter – Google Search provides your house cleaning with a dedicated PPC specialist to
- (1) create,
- (2) manage, and
- (3) monitor your Paid Digital Media Account.
Keyword research is used to analyze which search terms will be more beneficial for your business.
A four-step process which consists of
- 1) setting media objectives in light of marketing and advertising objectives,
- 2) developing a media strategy for implementing media objectives,
- 3) designing media tactics for realizing media strategy, and
- 4) proposing procedures for evaluating the effectiveness of the media plan, are used to provide you with details on how digital presence displays in Google and its search partners.
The goal is to provide you with a PPC strategy to grow your company together with their online audience.
Each PPC Package includes a free Landing page analysis, Weekly performance monitoring, Dashboard integration, Reporting, and Project Manager consultation.
$399 Setup fee for new campaigns applies PLUS Ad Spend (add your budget for your monthly ad spend – suggest minimum $30 per day – you can select the days and locations you want the ads to run) – $129 is an ongoing monthly charge for campaign management
This package harnesses the reach and power of the Google Search Network. Depending on your goals and line of business, we can aim to generate sales, leads, app installs, even to drive walk-in customers to your physical stores, among others.
– Search Marketing Platform: Yes
– Text Ads: Yes
– Banner Ads Creation (1 set x 5 sizes [300×250,728×90,320×100,468×60,300×600]): Add $149 (max 2 revisions)
– Shopping Campaign: Add $149 for Merchant Center setup
To highlight your website’s strengths, we would use the best ad extensions to boost the performance of your campaign and attract the right visitors to your site.
- – Lead Extensions
- – Call Extensions
- – Location Extensions
- – App Extensions
- – Sitelink Extensions
- – Callout Extensions
- – Review Extensions
Search Campaign Setup
We deep dive into your clients business, followed by extensive research to come up with the most targeted keyword list and ad copies. All keywords and text-only deployed upon your approval.
- – Keyword Research: 6 hours
- – Daily Budget Set-up
- – Ad Scheduling
- – Campaign Structuring
- – Ad Copy Creation
- – Ad Extensions
- – Set-up Report
Search Campaign Management
We monitor and optimize your campaigns constantly to increase the efficiency for each click.
- – Bid Optimization: Twice a week
- – Auditing
- – Bidding
- – Ad Copy Test
- – Ad Extension Management
- – Keyword Management
- – Negative Keywords
- – Report Analysis
- – Report Generation: Monthly
We’ll do the keyword research, budget setup, media plan and targeting necessary to set the campaign on the right track. This setup can accommodate campaigns with $500 – $2999 as a monthly ad budget and choose from either will require Google Search in its monthly optimization.
- Project Kickoff
- Official acceptance of the project.
- Gather all relevant access details. Understanding of the business, its products and services, and most importantly the goals and objectives of the campaign.
Media Plan Creation
- This involves channel recommendations and budget allocation based on the details in the client Intake.
- Creation or access granting of either Google Ads* accounts or Facebook/Instagram* profiles depending on the chosen platforms. Includes specific Gmail account for marketing purposes
Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics*, Facebook Pixel* Integration
- Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics*, Facebook Pixel* integration depending on chosen relevant platforms.