Why are business cards still important?
There are many reasons why business cards are still important pieces of marketing.
- Your business card will be the first impression many potential customers will have of your brand, your business and of you.
- Business cards are extremely effective marketing tools. A good business card will rarely get discarded and that means it is still working for you weeks or months after it’s been given and received.
- Business cards are much more personal than an email or online marketing. A handshake and exchange of business cards create a much greater impact than any online correspondence and that’s great for building lasting business relationships.
- Business cards show you’re a professional and serious about your business. If someone asks for a card and you can’t produce you’ll look amateurish and unprepared to do business.
- Good business cards get shown to others and shared between contacts and colleagues. A clever, creative, well-designed and professionally printed business card is a great way to get referrals.
- Business cards are great value for money marketing.
- Business cards are effective and easy to produce at little cost compared to other forms of marketing.
- A business card that doubles up as a loyalty card is usually kept in the customer’s wallet and rarely gets thrown out
The templates we have created for your business double up as a BUSINESS CARD AND LOYALTY CARD
Design #2 – Green Mower Design FRONT BACK – Loyalty Rewards Program